Diários de (bom) bordo

vendredi, octobre 20, 2006

O Senhor do Bonfim abençoou...


E a música-tema da última semana foi, na versão da Nós4, "On my own"...

"I'm wiser now... I'm not the foolish girl you used to know... so long ago. I'm stronger now; I've learned from my mistakes which way to go and I should know... I put myself aside to do it your way but now I need to do it all alone...

And I am not afraid to try it on my own, I don't care if I'm right or wrong... I'll live my life the way I feel. No matter what, I'll keep it real, you know... Time for me to do it on my own.

It's over now; I can't go back to living through your eyes, too many lies... And if you don't know by now, I can't go back to being someone else, not anymore. I never had the chance to do things my way, so now it's time for me to take control.

Oh! I start again, go back to one... I'm running things in my way. Can't stop me now, I've just begun. Don't even think about it! There is no way around it! I'm taking names, the world is mine! Yes, I'm gonna take my turn. It's time for me to finally stand alone."

(Expressão descaradamente furtada do blog alheio...) Post dedicadíssimo à minha personalidade ruiva. =)

5 Comments:

  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger Isabel. said…

    ih, q musga legal!

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Lucas Welter said…

    Macs são legais sim senhora!

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Zoeiro said…

    Meus copirraites, senhorita ;]
    Quererei ver mais fotos depois"

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Moni S. said…

    oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    quase morro agora!
    falo ctg no msn, finalmente e , de quebra, vejo essa surpresa!muitas fotos minhas e meu chaveirinho (teu, aliás), abençoando teu apê!!!
    ÊEÊÊÊÊÊÊ^!!!

    te amo, lora!!
    morrendo de saudade aqui!

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Amém, então!!!!
    muito boa essa foto! só nao saiu mais bonita pq as fitas tamparam justamente o charme do seu apê...
    \o/
    saudades
    beijos


    ps: tenho sim no favoritos teu blog ó!

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home